1. Car = 2005 300C 5.7shanemcse said:What is your launch technique? Post them here. Please add any additional details you may have. Tire pressure, HP, mods, etc.
2. Tire pressure = normal
3. Performance mods = TrueFlow Foam Filter, Stage II Jetchip, Borla exhaust, Thermostat 170, Silenser modified for CAI.
The technique I have come up with that I believe works the best for my car is....
Pre Launch preperation:
1. Left foot on brake
2. Right foot waiting on the gas peddle
3. Turn A/C off
5. Put the car in 1st gear
6. Turn ESP On
Time for Launch:
1. Right finger waiting on the ESP button
2. Take left foot off the brake and press down on the gas
3. Turn ESP off (a split second after you press down on the gas)
4. Let the transmission shift