Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in the process of converting my base model 300 to the 300c front end..all i want now is a nice clean lip for the front..Please post pix of your favorite front lips and the price...thanks guys

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Im in the process of converting my base model 300 to the 300c front end..all i want now is a nice clean lip for the front..Please post pix of your favorite front lips and the price...thanks guys
Check VIP300C. Eugene has a stock looking lip he can get painted in any color. Install is quick and easy. He was only offering these in CF or unpainted in the beginning until I convinced him to sell them painted to the color codes and I got the first painted one (silver steel) a looooong time ago (maybe 2 years ago, can't remember exactly). I think he's a vendor here and there are tons of threads about them, just do a search.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
I too went OEM. Bad part is cutting the fascia but its dremil friendly.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Yea Nick I have to do that to mine too. I just havent yet. I did the OEM type 1/4 black tape and prep but the edges still stick out a little. This past weekend I was with daniel454 and his wifes 05 SRT and its fit isnt anybetter then mine.

Eric

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check VIP300C. Eugene has a stock looking lip he can get painted in any color. Install is quick and easy. He was only offering these in CF or unpainted in the beginning until I convinced him to sell them painted to the color codes and I got the first painted one (silver steel) a looooong time ago (maybe 2 years ago, can't remember exactly). I think he's a vendor here and there are tons of threads about them, just do a search.
WOW! What type of hood is that? Or is it totally custom? Lights look SO killer with that mad-eyebrow setup. THIS is my 1st mod, for sure!

-audiomafia

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
WOW! What type of hood is that? Or is it totally custom? Lights look SO killer with that mad-eyebrow setup. THIS is my 1st mod, for sure!

-audiomafia

It's an OEM hood with custom 18 gauge aluminum eyelids welded on.

More and more people have this mod but I'd say only two handfuls or so with variations in each design per the owner's tastes.

BTW, here's updated pics:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hw much would an oem lip like that cost painted from 300vip?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Hw much would an oem lip like that cost painted from 300vip?

It's an OEM "look" lip made out of fiberglass which i think costs $250...I could be waaayyyy off since I got my lip 4 years ago.

It's the shipping that gets ya. It'll be around $150 or so because Eugene ships from Taiwan.

Go to his website and check it out.

vip300c.com I think it is

1 - 20 of 48 Posts