Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
holly shi* Simans...car is looking good!!! I thought smoove7410 came out the closet... TZ kit's been out there for a minute, still one of my top 5 kits out there.. Too bad, he flaked out on me for 5yrs...

**TZ, if you read this, email bro**
Andy! 5 years bro?

Time to cut the cord with TZ and let him flake out on the Camaro guys now...

Your front lip looks better IMO anyway.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
holly shi* Simans...car is looking good!!! I thought smoove7410 came out the closet... TZ kit's been out there for a minute, still one of my top 5 kits out there.. Too bad, he flaked out on me for 5yrs...

**TZ, if you read this, email bro**
Thanks man! There definitely aren't too many kits out there that flow very well at all, but I figured I'd give Tommy's kit a try. There's a lot more work to be done, but it's coming along.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Myself I'm kinda partial to the xenon front fascia. I know it's rather pricey but I love the look. My next big purchase hopefully get it done this summer. And really doesnt require anything else.
IMHO it's one of the sharpest front ends I've seen on a 300.

the front of the car looks like a toothless smile

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
the front of the car looks like a toothless smile
That's what I like about it. Add a strip of LEDs to complete the smiles and the mad eyelids with halos, score.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's an OEM hood with custom 18 gauge aluminum eyelids welded on.

More and more people have this mod but I'd say only two handfuls or so with variations in each design per the owner's tastes.

BTW, here's updated pics:

Little bit OT, but do someone know what fog lights they are?

Thx

41 - 48 of 48 Posts