Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In PDF file format...

All 53 monthly sessions to date (October 2005 - February 2010), in their entirety, with individual bookmarks

Intact page links within each session

3,125 pages, 31.26 MB

7,464 posts

"Signature" images deleted for space and file size considerations

Text-searchable via Windows or Adobe Acrobat

Will be updated as new sessions are held

Anyone interested?

Download:

SRT8 Sessions Summary v1.53 PDF February 2010

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, very interested.

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
RS gave me a copy of this a few weeks ago, and I can tell you if you follow these sessions, it's invaluable. Using the search function of Adobe Acrobat brings up all kinds of interesting posts if you're looking for what's been told to us in the past. It's like an historical record and you no longer have to go from board to board to search out the many sessions.

I actually used it for yesterday's session by pasting all comments into Notepad. It was then a simple copy/paste into a post. The only problem is they totally ignored my question on thermostats...haha. It was a test for me and it works. Next time I'm going to search for all the times CAI's have been brought up.

Mr Data comes through AGAIN!!!

EDIT: Hey RS, is yesterday's session added??? If so, send me the link again!!!

Rambit

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Me too please.

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The first post has been updated to include the latest session that was held yesterday. All 20 sessions to date are included in the PDF file.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Awesome info RS.........thanks............:) .

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
I always download them when RS updates the pdf. It's a great resource and you can use the search function of Adobe Actobat to look for specific questions/answers. I've used it many times. Thanks again RS!!!

Rambit

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Cool!!! Ill take one to my service guy. Then he'll be as educated as I am. HEHEHE:biggrin:

I suggest right clicking on the link and saving target to you desk top. It downloaded faster this way.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
About this Discussion
56 Replies
25 Participants
c2k
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing