Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
thanks a lot RS. i was actually reading thru the ones on the forum history here before the session...and then i ended up at work so late i missed the whole thing! :pat:

where are all these sessions from? i only saw the 3 previously on here, did they old these on other boards?

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
thanks a lot RS. i was actually reading thru the ones on the forum history here before the session...and then i ended up at work so late i missed the whole thing! :pat:

where are all these sessions from? i only saw the 3 previously on here, did they old these on other boards?
I can answer that. The sessions rotate on all the sister boards. They've been on srt10forums, caliberforums, chargerforums, cherokeesrt8 etc. There must be more, but you get the picture. Now we don't have to go from board to board. It's all here in one neat little package!

Rambit

·
Administrator
7,124 Posts
Hey RS, not sure if you subscribe to the threads or not, so I'm letting you know the SRTE made a correction post this morning-

SRTengineers has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - SRT Q&A Session: 5-16-2007 - in the SRT Engineer Q/A Area forum of Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums.

This thread is located at:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/srt-engineer-q-area/37995-srt-q-session-5-16-2007-a-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by SRTengineers)---
The 226 is common with the rwd Grand Cherokee with the exception of the brake brackets and spring pedistals. We use parts out of the bin when they can handle the load.
---End Quote---

Correction: The center section of the rear axle is not common with the rwd Grand Cherokee. The tubes are the same (with the exception of the brake brackets and spring pedistal location), but the center section is a Dana 44.

·
Administrator
19,550 Posts
Thanks for this, HEMEEE! As a new SRT8 owner, I found this to be excellent info and it answered a lot of my questions!

I truly appreciate it.

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hey RS, not sure if you subscribe to the threads or not, so I'm letting you know the SRTE made a correction post this morning-
Thanks, I did not catch that. I updated the PDF master file and placed the correction in red text in the original thread, instead of at the end of the session so that anyone reading it would not miss it. Meowwww! Meowwww!

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
I just happened to catch that yesterday I think. I'm just going to wait till after the next session where it'll be there.

Rambit

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
For your continued viewing pleasure, the master file link in Post #1 has been updated today to include the August 22nd, 2007 session (Session #23)...

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
Hey RS, is the Viper one this month going to be included with this?

Bernie

·
Registered
9 Posts
may i have one also?
i clicked the link, on your post, but pg unavailable.

thanks

moondo

07, 7k mi
corsa CAI, Quaiffe
Predator
Mustang dyno pre Predator, 370 RWHp 380 Tq

·
Administrator
23,425 Posts
may i have one also?
i clicked the link, on your post, but pg unavailable.

thanks

moondo

07, 7k mi
corsa CAI, Quaiffe
Predator
Mustang dyno pre Predator, 370 RWHp 380 Tq
Try it again. Sometimes there seems to be a server error. Happens as well with some of the TSB's RS has links to. He may also be working on adding the latest session.

Bernie

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
About this Discussion
56 Replies
25 Participants
c2k
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing