Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
may i have one also?
i clicked the link, on your post, but pg unavailable.
The link is fixed. The servers were updated on the 18th and it looks like some files may have been missed in the transition. The good news is that the new server is 4-5x faster than the old, a very huge difference.

Session # 30 will be added to the master file in the next couple of days...

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Thanks for the update RS. I'll hold off till you include the last session.

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Got it & thanks RS. 23.43MB and 2023 pages!!! Gettin' up there in size eh.

Bernie

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Got it & thanks RS. 23.43MB and 2023 pages!!! Gettin' up there in size eh.

Bernie
And 4,373 posts, wow! Even if you don't count the "sorry, we cannot answer future product" questions, it still leaves 4,372!!!!

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Wow, time flies... April, May, June, July and August sessions have been added since the last post here...

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
Wow, time flies... April, May, June, July and August sessions have been added since the last post here...
Thanks RS! I'm surprised you even found out about the August one.

Bernie

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The master file has been updated to include session #37, Charger forums October 2008...

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
That's great to see RS. Thanks so much for keeping up with all of this. It's the only way I get to "study" such things.

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
That's great to see RS. Thanks so much for keeping up with all of this. It's the only way I get to "study" such things.
At one point I was planning to extract the "best of" posts/responses from all the sessions but with over 5,000 posts now, I don't think I'll ever get around to it!

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The master file linked in post # 1 has been updated to include sessions through September, 2009 (48 sessions so far).

·
Registered
224 Posts
I seem to be srt Q&A session challanged!! I thought it was to be this past wed. How can I find out when they are and how to view it?

·
Administrator
23,418 Posts
I seem to be srt Q&A session challanged!! I thought it was to be this past wed. How can I find out when they are and how to view it?
It's normally announced on the front page and rotates on all our sites. Just keep an eye out periodically, hopefully in January.

Bernie

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
The master file linked in post # 1 has been updated to include sessions through February, 2010 (53 sessions so far).

3,125 pages! 7,464 posts!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts