Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
why has no one kicked his ass yet? geez i wanna hit him!!

Risk

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
maybe its just me... and it could be.... but if some 16yo punk was trashing my street and messing up the front of my house... the little bastard wouldnt walk again!

is he from a rich suburb or sumthing? how has this clown survived this long? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

if i acted like him id be in lock-up with the hour!!!

damn i hate this fool!

Risk

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
nah his from the outter suburbs, i agree with you RISK, if that was around my house i would have teached him a lesson, but it just shows how the parents have brought him up i guess, spoiled him here and there and here is the outcome i believe the parents should be doing something about this, man if that was me my dad kick me out of the house and not call me his son no more... haha

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
When I was his age I would have at least got a good wack around the a$$ with a belt and it never did me any harm! But in these days of namby pamby political touchy feelly correctness parents don't seem to have the power to discipline their kids. They either get in trouble for child abuse or the kids tells them to stick it and the government pays them to stay away from the parents and then we wonder why they go down hill.

hmmm /rant over

·
Registered
111 Posts
maybe its just me... and it could be.... but if some 16yo punk was trashing my street and messing up the front of my house... the little bastard wouldnt walk again!

is he from a rich suburb or sumthing? how has this clown survived this long? IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

if i acted like him id be in lock-up with the hour!!!

damn i hate this fool!

Risk
He is definitely not. Narre Warren or something from memory. Not a poor suburb but definitely not a rich one.

It's very refreshing to see that it isn't just me who thinks this ass hat needs a good kick in the cake hole.

The media is encouraging kids to become idiots, gain attention and breed more paris hilton wannabes :pat:

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
I just wish that the media would not have given, and continue to give, this little wanker any exposure. It has elevated him to hero status within his peer group and spurned clones and copycats, der, what does the media expect.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just wish that the media would not have given, and continue to give, this little wanker any exposure. It has elevated him to hero status within his peer group and spurned clones and copycats, der, what does the media expect.
Gotta agree with you there Hemi. I hate the ahole too. But the media attention he gets is encouraing all the others kids too. My nephew (15yo) when it 1st happened was that the guy was a total wanker. Now after the media attention he thinks the guy is awesome because he is so famous, and he wishes he could be that popular.

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The attention Corey has received has helped parents understand the consequencies of having a party at home. In age where communication is instant through messenger, sms, forums, chat rooms, and other, parents should forget the household parties and start using event centres and like where gangs won't tresspass and bouncers are the norm.

Corey is a typical example of a harmless dickhead who can cause much kaos through these communication capabilities and the parents probably didn't think he could get 4 people to his party let alone hundreds.
Even one of our esteemed politicians Tony Abbot recently fell victim to this and seem bewildered how this can happen.

I definitely won't have any kids parties at my place as I know how quick the word travels.
We have however had parties next door where police and ambulances have turned up after gate crashers got violent.
I think we should keep this on the agenda as a constant reminder to all parents that home parties can go horribly wrong and its best to do something else.

·
Registered
170 Posts
yeh your right about the media hype... but what i dont understand is... why would you want to be famous for being homosexual stick boy who wears fluro glasses and fur hoodies? do i live in a different world coz where i come from, guys like that last 5 secs till they disappear forever! he looks like a fool!

if you want to be famous... do something impressive! pull someone from a burning car, play sport well, rob a bank, something! acting like a cok-pump on tv isnt something to be proud of...

cant wait till this clown is 30yo.... "hey! arnt you the nets biggest wanker? no job for you!"

oh, and buddy - it aint hard to have abs when you weigh 35kgs! put some bulk on, then you can walk around with no shirt!

Risk

1 - 20 of 31 Posts