Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is the last day, a sad day for me..... :(

Yesterday the only Chrysler's dealer in Qatar called me, he said: the car has arrived.

My baby has arrived :p .... I went to the show room to finish my paper work with them, when he checked the computer for my booking request,
He then said: Mr. Saadi . Sorry but you don't have any booking on this 300c. Your booking is for the next package.

Yes that's what he said..... I went to the Managing Director to ask him
(( WHAT THE F... HAPPEND TO MY CAR :mad: ))
He checked, and then said, sorry sir. It's our fault ...but you don't have a booking for this one now... you have to wait.

Man.... it was a black day ... I canceled the booking, and I don't think I'll buy any cars from them any more.

Sorry all, but I guess the dream is over.... :(

Thanks for everything.... good bye and take care.
God be with u all...

Your brother,

The Arabian300c/Mohamed

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I feel real bad for you. I don't know how international orders are handled or what access you have to information from Chrysler, but did you get a VON/VIN? To avoid something similar to what happened to you, as soon as I got my VON I called Chrysler and verified my name was on the VON. Did you ever call the Chrysler's 1-800 number?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Sorry to hear about your story - Maybe they will offer or you can demand a Discount and take the next car. Good Luck!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Mohamed, can't say I blame you for canceling. It just sucks having been screwed over like that. Hopefully there is another dealer you can use in Qatar.

·
Registered
901 Posts
That's just terrible. I'm sorry to hear that. :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts