Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regardless of being looked at as a finale or a beginning, volume 8 is a movie I sat out to make many years ago. Utilizing real home movies, this volume is a quarter of a century in the making.
This one hour documentary takes you shotgun through my entire childhood as I travel my life’s avenues. I hope anyone who watches this can take something away from it or is at least entertained by it. For any left hungry for pure car enthusiast action, I have created a Moddin’ Art Volume 7.5 that will ship with V8. This one-hour disc features coolness from my 100 acre adventure, to the paint job following to a rockin’ spring meet to some close-up drag racin’.

You can watch these for free. The videos from volume 7.5 are underlined links above and I have made an online version of volume 8:
http://ModdinArt.com/volume8.wmv
(this clip is one hour long and rated a strong PG13)

Feel free to share this documentary. I am going to start submitting it to film festivals. Not that it’s the most riveting material in the world but what I am doing here is laying out my passions, opinions, backgrounds and beliefs for perfect strangers and next of kin to praise or ridicule and, man, that’s what art is.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
That's some clean work. I love the drag racing one at the end. Where the 240 passes you and you play it so cool.

What kind of vid camera are you using? What a great picture it has. And again, your work is awesome.

Nice show!!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Awesome work, as usual, grinner!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks all
mosse, I shoot on a highly modified sony FX-1. Shooting in High Definition really makes a huge difference in quality and this camera is not too big to travel with or to remain mobile when shooting motorsports.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
thanks all
mosse, I shoot on a highly modified sony FX-1. Shooting in High Definition really makes a huge difference in quality and this camera is not too big to travel with or to remain mobile when shooting motorsports.
Thanks, grinner. Another part I really liked is when you guys were sitting by the fireplace doing the "out takes'' with scarbs. I laughed my ass offffffff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.