Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What car or truck for that matter, do you think will be the natural enemy of the magnum? In my experience since delivery friday, Impalas have tried to test me. They quickly fall, but I think i am going to have to deal with them often. I have read a few stories of people getting into it with mustangs, maybe they will be on our tails!! I also think Devilles, and Marauders are going to want to play!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
BMW 540i

Seems to me every BMW540i wants to tango...

Today I was going down I-15 at 80 or so...and this 540i comes out from the right moving three lanes over to get behind me...and that is pretty much where he stayed when I punched it...

A couple of days before another 540i by my house went crazy to get next to me next to traffic light....he will now count himself as being smoked (not once but twice). At the next light he tried again...same result.

Also, Nissan Maximas (the new ones)...they like to try.

The natural enemy of our 300C is a road with too much traffic and too little space (I like to drive it quick but traffic weaving is too risky and dangerous).

·
Registered
588 Posts
If there is a cop around, weaving will get you a reckless driving ticket every time. Plus in this day of the cell phone, some irate citizen will report you and the cop will come.

It just isn't worth it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
mileshoover said:
If there is a cop around, weaving will get you a reckless driving ticket every time. Plus in this day of the cell phone, some irate citizen will report you and the cop will come.

It just isn't worth it.

Cell reports are more and more these days, be careful

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
mileshoover said:

It just isn't worth it.
Boy am I ever glad I added u-connect. LOL. Now I can get them to play and back off and report them. Naaaa!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can say in all the years driving in chicago, i have ever been a victim of someone calling on me cause i pulled on them and then cut them off. Where do you other people live? nebraska, alabamba, maine, north dakota

Move to a big city and start ballin in your C without getting called on by these soccer moms and mid life crisis dads.

Dave
chicago

CARPE DIEM

·
Registered
13 Posts
scandaloustrick said:
I can say in all the years driving in chicago, i have ever been a victim of someone calling on me cause i pulled on them and then cut them off. Where do you other people live? CARPE DIEM
Yeah, at least here in Dallas they just follow you to the mall and shoot you.

:eek:

·
Registered
609 Posts
the enemies are as follows
300c 2005 cad sts 2004 s60r 2004 linc LS v8 2004 Acura TL 2004 lex gs400

srt300c 2005 cts-v 2006 sts-v 2005 2004 e55 2004 s6

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
thematrixhasu said:
the enemies are as follows
300c 2005 cad sts 2004 s60r 2004 linc LS v8 2004 Acura TL 2004 lex gs400

srt300c 2005 cts-v 2006 sts-v 2005 2004 e55 2004 s6
Wow, pretty frugal with the punctuation, huh?!?

:)

·
Registered
609 Posts
i a frugal type of guy no glitz no glory just straight up in ya face.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I agree with thematrixhasu, those are good targets. I'm dying to run up against the Volvo S60R... I nearly bought that car. Besides, every S60R drive I see seems to wanna Tango.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts