Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are now just over two weeks away from our meeting and there still is room to accommodate more for lunch. Follow the instructions and guidance given in the other posting to make the arrangements and remember to let me know you are coming so I can keep the records up to date. Anyone who has indicated they are coming and hasn't droppped me a PM recently please do so to update my notes. I need to know "real" names so that I can liaise with the hotel - which is the reason for the request to PM me.
I have managed to get a trophy which will be presented to the most popular car on the day. Not a brand new trophy but one that would grace any hearth and resplendant with the Chrysler badge. I would like to thank Murray Motors our local Chrysler Dealer for kindly donating the badge.
I have also made arrangements with a friend who is deeply into photography and video to come along and record our event - so with any luck our day will be appearing on YouTube.
Here are a couple of photos of the trophy - just to whet your appetite!!

Hey I could be tempted to keep that trophy - it does wonders for my figure - I reckon my reflection has lost at least 10 stones - look and you will see for yourself!! :)
Cheers John

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
its been noted John.lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
John ,the trophy is fab:fing02:
But i think you should consider changing your name too Slim Jim:notworthy

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So are you coming BMEWS? If so phone the hotel and book lunch and PM me with your "proper" name so I can keep track of things - also let me know whether you are coming with friends/family etc. Not long to go now!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
184 Posts
So are you coming BMEWS? If so phone the hotel and book lunch and PM me with your "proper" name so I can keep track of things - also let me know whether you are coming with friends/family etc. Not long to go now!!
Cheers John

Hi John,

Unfortunately I'll not be able to make it. I've now got an overseas visit late that week and won't be back in time. Which is a complete pain as I was looking forward to the opportuntity to see so many of the beasts in the same location.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you have superb weather. And, thank you kindly for the warm invitation

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for letting me know BMEWS. Perhaps if we do it again next year we might meet up with you then. Thanks also for your good wishes re the weather.
Cheers John

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
John

I am really disappointed that I can't make it, could I suggest that you take as many pictures as possible, I'm sure you already have this in mind, but I would really appreciate it

Thanks

Dave

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a friend attending who is semi-pro on both still and video filming. So yes, we should have a number of photos and probably a bit to air on YouTube. But we are still open for others to come and join with us - so come along - we have plenty of room and good food waiting for you.
Cheers John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts