Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Great time last night with all those who showed up. Many of you will recognize fatchance, Tmagnum, Heidi and the rest of the BT Crew, WestcoastSRT, Ted (MoparSuperCenter) and his wife Pam, Flex Wheeler, FreebirdSRT, Redfox,: Here are a few pics that I also posted at LXF:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Jeez, the only one I recognize is Witold and he looks drunk...haha the Birthday boy!!! Hope he had a good night.

How about naming them around the table?

Bernie

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hearing all sorts of neat stuff down there of what's been going on. Thanks bruno!!! Look after BT (the other BT...haha). I'm sure Heidi can look after herself.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Yep... names/captions on as many photos as possible in this thread would be a plus!!!

·
Banned
32 Posts
the show was great...A+ not enough words, me and my family really loved it, ive paid for shows not as good,LOL ,not to mention all the great BBQ and freebies, great entertainment and most important the beautifull cars! again GREAT SHOW! if you missed it Im pretty sure you gotta be a little mad, and you should be:pat: .. HOPE YOU CAN MAkE iT TO THE NEXT ONE:)
Heres a few pix we took....

·
Registered
522 Posts
...nice pics minus the ugliest magnum I have ever seen ,ever.Holy, did that guy just put every piece of ebay crap chrome cladding ,fake portholes ,stupid wheel covers....geeez, what a turd.I would be embarrassed to even be seen next to that car.... But there are some real beauties there. That dub turd is a fine example.............. for what not to do....

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
What a fabulous weekend I have had so far and the SpeedFest hasn't even happened yet! Here are a few more pictures of Friday and today. For some strange reason, Photobucket is moving extremely slow.....I wonder why. I'm going to pass on uploading more tonight because of the slowness.

The LXs and Mopars were in mass!
bruno

1 - 20 of 60 Posts