Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From August of 2007.

At about 35 seconds into the video (the second run after the Magnum - my buddy Hank, and the GCSRT8) you'll see me lined up in the near lane against a black 2006 'Vette Z06.

I put the hole shot on him and, as I found out later, he had a bit of a problem when he hit second gear...

:smileeek:

Woodburn #2 - YouTube

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Oh my... that's called a bad day at the track! haha. Poor fella.

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Amen!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
563 Posts
Wow, poor vette owner! But yeah, glad you were not next to him when that happened!

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
His Vtec must have kicked in as he grabbed second... Hahaha!... Ok crappy jokes aside, that sucks... royally... man I'm sure glad you got the hole shot though, that could have been nasty if he had a half a length on ya! Nice runs BTW... your car looks good out there laying down some whoop!

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Your car performing in great shape! Looks like a fun day apart from the vette, glad you were not next to him when that happened. That was a close call!

·
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did a little digging into my Photobucket account and found an after action photo of the 'Vette:

·
Premium Member
4,944 Posts
Is the dude with the shades the owner of the vette? The damage doesn't look too bad from the pic, lucky its not too serious.

·
19,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL...scratch x, eh? The poor 'Vette had crazy cracks all over. That front wheel has a camber problem for sure.

The two guys were just passing by and looking at the damage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thats an '04 my friend.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes sir, that's a C5 vette, the last year for those was 04.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts