Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Do you have the 2006 Service Manual (2006-LX-SM.pdf)? Section 8W will give you the complete wiring diagrams. It is 325Mb in size. If you do you can troubleshoot the window wiring. I had a 2006 LX and still have the manual.

If not, do a Google search for 2006-LX-SM.pdf

One common problem is a broken wire, or wires, in the cable that runs from the body to the front doors.

Bob.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Do you have a volt-ohmmeter? If so what measurements have you made.
What I do is print out the diagrams and use a red felt tip to trace out the circuits. It might be a missing round too. Good luck. Bob.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Here are the diagrams for the mirror. Hope these help. You could pull the connector off and check if power is avaiable to th mirror
Font Parallel Pattern Rectangle Schematic
Schematic Rectangle Slope Font Parallel
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Schematic
Schematic Font Slope Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
985 Posts
If you find the problem with the mirrors it may be a clue to the windows problems. I also have the windows schematics if you need them too. Bob.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Did you get the full service manual (the one I gave the info on)? If you did it's quite large. Which windows regulator are you wondering about? Bob.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Ok. glad you got it. The diagrams are complete so you should be able to trace out the path to the windows and the mirror. Good luck. Did you check out for 12V at each side of all fuses? The circuit breaker should also be checked. If you need any more help let me know. Bob.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts