Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By chance I ran across the 300C price list for Chrysler in Denmark and I thought you lucky skunks in the States would like an update of how good you've really got it.

Get this: the base price for a 300C Hemi is 999900 Danish crowns which, believe it or not, translates into exactly 175847 green ones. :eek:

Now I know you guys are all in love with your 300c's, and I fully expect to fall in love with mine when I finally get my hands on it, but would you pay more than 175 grand for one?

For those of you who understand danish :) the price list is here: http://www.chrysler.dk/vehicles/300_C/models/pdf/pris.pdf

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
joey said:
Can you buy from the US (or UK/Germany?) and import the car yourself?
I'm not an expert on the situation in Denmark, but I'm sure you can. The problem is that when you move it across the border you're going to be paying the Danish government all kinds of taxes. I would guess that the majority of the 175 grand ends up in the government's pocket.

Here in Iceland you can take the USA list price and double it, that's what it will cost you when it's here if you import it yourself. Mostly due to import duties and sales tax. If you buy it through an authorized dealer you can probably add another 30% on top of that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts