Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever see this work of art!! Man i love the look of this 300 concept car!! What you think a wing like that would look like just on a normal bodyed 300 srt? Any one good with photo shop so we can have a look? Isnt this cool!! Copped and raked to perfection.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
Looks a hell of alot better than the 2011 300c in this video. I just pray the new 300 doesn't really look like this. Chrysler shoulda built the imperial instead.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I believe the tailfin would interfere with the rearview mirror. I realize its a photoshop so that is just academic.

There is something weird about the windows about 6 inches back as well. Maybe too much glass or not enough door panel?

And that 300 in the video is styled pretty weak compared to what we are driving right now.

·
Registered
510 Posts
And that 300 in the video is styled pretty weak compared to what we are driving right now.
I must agree. I think the 2011 300C is such a departure from the dramatic styling we've all come to love, that sales will plummet and many of us who may be considering upgrading will look at alternatives.

I plan to hang onto my SRT8 for a while, but when I'm ready to trade it in on something else, it would have to be a car that stands out from the crowd and not something that looks like it's been homogenized out of a Cadillac, 300C, Audi and Mercedes....

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That concept photo looks like Bugatti veyron and Cadillac had a baby.
Good analogy!!:) I love it photo shop or not thats how dreams are made. If you can picture it it can be built. Cop the excess above the front fenders lowering the hood. Lower the door, delete rear door take a little more meat of the roof. Stop the roof a little short to angle the rear window more add a wing and wala!:biggrin:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kinda like the 2011 300. I dont like the roof line as much though because it takes away the chopped look thats so destinct of the newer 300,s. I mean its a nice car for sure would i buy one? Not new for what they will want thats for sure. I do love the smooth intiriour though for sure. The rear looks like the front of an Avanti?:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
22-34 seconds is pure sex
Nothing but hotness

My believe is:
What ever can be photochopped, can be made for reality
Just depends upon the limit of your credit card

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Why does almost everyone say Photo-chopped? Isn't it Photo-shopped? Or, am i missing something here? Please enlighten me! :)
LMAO

I never really know
What ever someone typed, I just typed the same thing as I didnt want to be the opposer:pat:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
"Photo-Shopped" would be Grammatically correct, but you are in essence "chopping" up the picture to make the final product, thus Photo-Chopped was born.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Anyone ever see this work of art!! Man i love the look of this 300 concept car!! What you think a wing like that would look like just on a normal bodyed 300 srt? Any one good with photo shop so we can have a look? Isnt this cool!! Copped and raked to perfection.

nooooo :scared:

thats never a mopar:thumbsdow

·
Registered
139 Posts
i would sell mine to get such a sick car :p

·
Registered
738 Posts
Why does almost everyone say Photo-chopped? Isn't it Photo-shopped? Or, am i missing something here? Please enlighten me! :)
Chopping the top (dropping the roof height) is one of the most difficult, time consuming and expensive mods you can do to a car,
In Adobe Photoshop you can easily execute mods that would bankrupt the normal mortal.
Chop the top, shorten the chassis and convert a 4 door to a coupe all with a few clicks of a mouse.
PhotoShop (CS 5 for you graphics geeks) is a bodyshop in a box
Photoshop(Visual) + Chop(Real mod) = PhotoChop

1 - 20 of 22 Posts