Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Throws a whole different look to the ride.Very clean looking.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Well I must say, your wife has great taste. I like the wheels and especially the grille. Where did you get it and did you have it installed or do it yourself? I don't think I have the mechanical ability to do it.
I really like that little bush on the left side of the driveway with the pink flowers. I cannot tell what kind of bush it is. But ask your wife for me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well I must say, your wife has great taste. I like the wheels and especially the grille. Where did you get it and did you have it installed or do it yourself? I don't think I have the mechanical ability to do it.
I really like that little bush on the left side of the driveway with the pink flowers. I cannot tell what kind of bush it is. But ask your wife for me.
The grill is the tight vertical from USSPEED. It's only $199.oo. As for the flower, apparently it's a..............and don't expect this to be spelt right but here goes..........peonies:pat: or something like that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
VERY NICE. you better make sure that thing doesn't attract any unwanted male attention! hahaha. jk

Looks great!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
VERY NICE. you better make sure that thing doesn't attract any unwanted male attention! hahaha. jk

Looks great!
My wifes a pretty girl and she's already getting too much attention in that car. One thing I didn't think of, but thanks Nick, You could have said something earlier, lol.
As far as dropping it, we live on a gravel road and get snow around here so I can't drop it. The wife is on the road alot driving the kids to school etc. plus it's an AWD so not alot of clearance under the motor. It would look good dropped just abit though, eh? Thanks for all the comments guys, Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts