Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on my way to work today, I noticed a Black 300C in the lane a bit ahead. As I got closer I see that it has the red and blue bulbs in the windows for unmarked police cars.

So I thought, wow, okay the police out here are now going to be using these.

No. As I got closer, I see that the guy driving has someone sitting in the back seat. Low and behold it's one of the Senators riding in the back seat. He had some special Senate sticker.

So I imagine that they must've signed a contract with Chrysler like they did with the Cadillacs a few years ago.

I guess you can never have too much of a good thing?

·
Registered
631 Posts
I am not surprised, I actually wondered when we would see this. If you watched the Regan Funeral, or the latest presidential Inauguration, you would notice that the motorcade contained some Chrysler Concordes and 300M's, and of course Caddy Devilles. I was thinking to myself I wonder how long before the new 300 arrives. I guess we have our answer. So I believe the contract with Chrysler has been around for awhile...

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Bozos don't drive a 300c

So I'm on my motorcyle; cruising along at about 80-85mph in a 50 zone, just cruising along, it's a nice straight road out in the countryside - no houses. When, about a mile ahead, a dark grey sedan pulls in from a side road. Well most of these bozos in big sedans will take their sweet time to get up to 50 so I throttle back and go back to mental autopilot waiting for my closing speed to bring him into the kill zone.

After a few seconds, I realize it ain't happening, because he's actually pulling away from me. Now he has my interest, so I open my bike up and way ahead the lights start to change to red. I can now see what it is as I slowly close on it. I realize it's a 300c (no bozo here) and it looks like I'll be able make it stretch it's legs a little when the lights change to green again - but no - at the red light he stops, then treats it like a 4 way. I just get a chance to see who is in it as I'm pulling to a stop, and it shoots away - a couple of Hell's Angels. Well they're away like a jackrabbit up this mile long hill, just over which is a hidden freeway entrance. This is all too too interesting, so I quickly look for cops- none- and 4-way the red light myself, but there's just no sign of them as I crest the hill. Impressive.

I guess the 300c makes a great getaway car.

300c: The Car of the Year, especially for politicians and gangsters ;)

Zilla

·
Registered
117 Posts
One of the county auditor vehicles here in Indiana is a loaded blue 300C. Not sure which county though. Heck, it may even be my county considering the factory that makes the transmissions of the 300C is the biggest employer in Howard County.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts