Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
lol i saw that auction the other day. that grille doesnt look like it would fit anyway. what was that person thinking :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
hah yea i saw that too! first off whoever puts longhorns on the grill of the car needs the matching gunrack to go in the back window, a musical horn, confederate flag bumper sticker and a stetson. not to mention that in the picture the grill shown dosent even match the lines of a 300 grill!!!, looks more like a pickup truck or something. leave it to clowns on ebay to try and suck every penny out of the gulliable customer!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
442 Posts
You can't see it in the auction, but there is probably an instruction sheet that
states "Some trimming required" in order to make the grill fit. Its a one size fits
all vehicles grill, yeah, thats it!!

Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,068 Posts
I’m sure it won’t be long until someone puts one of those “nekid” ladies on the grill and starts to sell them (the kind truckers have on their mud flaps) I know those would be real popular around where I live. Yeeehaww! ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Model 57 said:
Oh, but if you had one of these grilles you would fit right in around Dallas/Ft. Worth. Maybe down in San Antonio too.
Hey now just because we live in the Great State of Texas does not mean that we all drive pickups, wear cowboy hats, and carry rifles..

GO SPURS GO..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
rmedina said:
Hey now just because we live in the Great State of Texas does not mean that we all drive pickups, wear cowboy hats, and carry rifles..

GO SPURS GO..
True...but I do have a Ram. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
I don't think it looks as bad as your post suggested. It's definitely not my cup 'o tea, but I was expecting something like this:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
vvv90 said:
I don't think it looks as bad as your post suggested. It's definitely not my cup 'o tea, but I was expecting something like this:


Heeeey, I'm from Texas...THOSE are on upside-down! Yeeeehaaaaa! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I think some people might have misunderstood my initial post and the impression I was trying to give.

I just want it clear that "I" in no way meant to demean Texans, longhorns, gunracks, pickup trucks, confederate flags, or ANY who use or appreciate such things.. :)

I lived in Texas for over 10 years, and my brother and sister were born there. I almost bought a truck instead of my 300C, and I love to hunt and fish and have several guns. I don't fly a Confederate flag, but I am from the North and we won. :)

Anyway, I seriously think/thought this auction was a scam as I first stated because there is NO WAY that the grill pictured is even going to fit a 300 as indicated. I SERIOUSLY think/thought that the grille shown is actually the grating from a real BBQ grill with the cheesy longhorn thingy stuck on it. It simply CAN't be real - can it?!?!

If it is real, I pity the fool who buys this.

JFF:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
529 Posts
Ya hoo!!! I need one of them here in cow country, maybe I could get my car into the Calgary Stampede parade in July. Hmmmmm!!! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
North Idaho

WELL>... I live in North Idaho... And since I do... I'm going to go ahead and Put a 6" Lift on my AWD300C.... Some Super Swampers W/Mickey Thompsons, No Cat Dual Exhaust, Some 10 Foot Whips, And A "Don't Tread On Me" Flag.

That's what's up.... :rolleyes:

Just because you live somewhere does not mean you have to blend in with the local color.... (if you know what I mean)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
AWDRIVER said:
WELL>... I live in North Idaho... And since I do... I'm going to go ahead and Put a 6" Lift on my AWD300C.... Some Super Swampers W/Mickey Thompsons, No Cat Dual Exhaust, Some 10 Foot Whips, And A "Don't Tread On Me" Flag.

That's what's up.... :rolleyes:

Just because you live somewhere does not mean you have to blend in with the local color.... (if you know what I mean)
Awww man....you forgot the light bar/roll bar, rifle rack, beer cooler, etc.

If you are going to do something, DO IT RIGHT!!!!

:D
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top