Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can anyone tell me where to find the fan settings on a diablosport? Im running the 93 tune and just added a jet 180° thermostat and cant find it on my programmer. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the u7135 and know matter what I do I cant find anything on the programmer for adjusting the fan settings when u change the thermostat.

·
Administrator
19,737 Posts
Plug in the Predator, choose Performance Tunes > Diablo Tunes > (the tune you have loaded) > Modify Tune > Modify Parameters > Cooling Fans AC Off. You will now have six entries, (five showing, one you have to scroll down to). The first entry is “High MPH HS Fan On”. Select this and you will be presented with a horizontal bar graph style slider, it is labeled 150 to 230 degrees, adjustable in 1 degree increments. The current value is likely 198.99 (or as high as 219.39!). Seems a little high for the set point of turning on the high-speed fan when you have a 180o F thermostat. Use the Left Arrow button to bring it down 5 degrees, and then press the Enter Key.
You will be returning to the Cooling Fans AC Off menu, and note there is now an Asterisk “*” in front of the one you just altered. This proves your change and alerts you that this menu item has been changed. Repeat this process for all six of the entries, lowering each by 5 degrees. Make sure to scroll down to the last entry in the list, “Low MPH MS Fan On”. This entry is hidden until you scroll down. You might note each temperature setting has some random decimal amount – disregard this it has to do with the hexadecimal nature of the PCM’s stored values.
Press the Escape key once to return to the Modify Parameters Menu. Now press Arrow Down once and choose “Cooling Fans AC On”. There are three selections here, make the same adjustment 5 degrees lower for each. When you are done, press Escape to back up to the Modify Parameters menu.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts