Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I bet the threads would change if each of those rice propelled drivers took a lap in a C......oh...and turned off the traction control button.....lol

Tommy Z
Club C/detroit

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
More to the point, who really cares?!?!? Enjoy the car and screw what other drivers say!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I was looking at the TL three to four months before the 300C became available. Exterior design is attravtive. Well designed interior. Great electronics package. Wish MOPAR would have real-time traffic congestion alerts on the navigation system like Acura. But the comment that the 300C is not a sports sedan was a hoot. The TL could NEVER be called a sports sedan, either. Another comment that was ridiculous was that the fit and finish of the C was terrible. The TL driver never saw the interior of a C in his life.
My interior is flawless (even though I wish there was more wood, like in the 300C).

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
jjs said:
More to the point, who really cares?!?!? Enjoy the car and screw what other drivers say!
Yep, my sentiments exactly :p !!
BTW - fathemi and 1SICKLEX are forum members here and got in a few good digs... they're my heroes of the day! :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jjs said:
Its just fun seeing how they try to jab us. I actually was contemplating getting A TL b4 the 300C, I really, really like the interior of the TL w/ the Navigation system with that purple backlight.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well, what do those tl drivers know about styling anyway? After all they have chosen to to drive a car that looks like every other little ricer on the road. As far as them flaming the the quality aspect of the 300C, they must not be aware of the Mercedes content and engineering that has gone into this product. After owning a Chrysler several years ago I swore I would never buy one again but the 300C has brought me back.

And to those tl drivers who say our cars look like a refrigerator, I say to each their own. And if you cut the top off your tl it will make a very nice planter! :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
Move on, show them we have more class

this is just a different of taste. Its not about America vs. Rice, so please don't let this forum turn into 4th grade. The 300C forum has more class so just enjoy your car and next time you see an Acura TL owner on the freeway, just smile and let the Hemi do the talking.

Scarface

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry, I thought that was a classy, and mature response. :eek:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I test drove the TL and decided I didn't want an overpriced honda. I could care less about em.

I see a lot of cute girls driving them. :p

·
Registered
46 Posts
sorry luvalavared1, I wasn't talking about you. It's just that people are so passionate about their cars that they lost focus on what the discussion is about. ITS ABOUT THE CARS and not the people driving the cars.

scarface

·
Registered
70 Posts
After reading their forum...... I would say in a 4TH grade classroom! :)
But you are right Scarface, it is about the cars. It's just that they are flameing us so badly I had to shoot back. Like I said to each their own. I'm glad everyone is not driving a 300.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
ummm.....trying to think of something witty.....To each his own....i am also glad not everyone has or wants a 300 , otherwise we would all have to get somthing else..

tz

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
This is Freeway 101, welcome to your first day of class. Today we will be studying automotive archotypes in Los Angeles :D

When you drive in rush hour as much as I do, you see plenty of cute girls in cars. Cute girls come packaged in the following: VW Jettas, Infinity G35s, Porsche Boxters (my first porsche) and the Acura TL.

There are exceptions, but those are the ones I notice most. Beautiful Women on the other hand, come packaged in a whole different breed of automobile all together.

I've had bad experiences with Jetta girls, considered yourself warned ;)

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Funny how none of us feel the need to toot our own horn so loudly. That Marauder thread is hilarious.

I don't think any 300c owners have claimed we have the fastest american RWD car on the street, so I'm not quite sure why they are tooting their horns so loud. Perhaps inadequecy everytime they seem a cab or cop car its like looking in the mirror?

The Marauder crowd will fight in defense of their car to the death because they get harrased so much about it. It seems "they" are the only ones that "get it" why their car is so awesome. I saw one at the mall today and asked my self the same question, "Why would someone buy a dressed up taxi cab with a lot of horsepower?"

The Marauder like all unique cars has a niche appeal that is passionate about their cars. Nothing wrong with that. Theres a group of Fiero enthusiasts who feel the same way, even though their cars tended to turn into rolling BBQs from time to time. I don't feel the need to defend my 300c because the proof is in the awards, the looks I get, the magazine coverage, and the MSRP hike. There are many whom aren't overly fond of the 300c, but you cannot deny its success in the industry.

Envy is a bitch, and yes I can be a pompous A**hole. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
This guy goes by scarface. How 4th grade is that. Come on we all got to let it out sometimes even if it hurts other's feelings. Another note: 2005 Motor Trend Car of the Year. I can't remenber when an Acura was car of the year.
Screw it, do what your thinking and be childish next time you see someone in an Acura TL. Wave and smile at them, once you got their attention FLICK EM OFF and press it!

scarface said:
this is just a different of taste. Its not about America vs. Rice, so please don't let this forum turn into 4th grade. The 300C forum has more class so just enjoy your car and next time you see an Acura TL owner on the freeway, just smile and let the Hemi do the talking.

Scarface

1 - 20 of 38 Posts