Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know they aren't exact BUT I want the SRT look with the staggered fitment and rear lip... Since they made 22" SRT8 Replica's and didn't think to make a lip with them (kinda stupid..) I gotta find a set that look OE but give me that lip..

So I stumbled across these and I like them.. If you know of any that look like the SRT8 wheels, please post them.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From that site you gave me, they're like a few hundred cheaper per rim then the ones you were showing me.

GRRR IDK. I saw some from Asanti but the spokes looked kinda thin... They were 10spoke also

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are nice... I'm not sure how I feel about the center screw on cap.. but those are nice

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know they aren't exact BUT I want the SRT look with the staggered fitment and rear lip... Since they made 22" SRT8 Replica's and didn't think to make a lip with them (kinda stupid..) I gotta find a set that look OE but give me that lip..

So I stumbled across these and I like them.. If you know of any that look like the SRT8 wheels, please post them.
What is the name of the rim that you originally posted? I really like the style and need a set myself.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, you don't... can't I be unique?? lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts