Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about changing my wheel and tire setup to accommodate running the road course track and 1/4 mile at Gateway Motorsport Park about 30 minutes away from my house. I wanted to get some feedback on what would be the better setup for what I want as in tire size and how they will look on my car. The wheels are CCW T1000 in all black. I am wanting 20x9 in the front and 20X10.5 or 11 on the rear. I am not sure how it is going to look because there isn't a reference picture out there only on a Challenger srt8 from CCWs website. Right now I have 22x9 and 22x10.5 and am lowered on Mopar lowering springs. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would problably sell the Vossens. I am thinking about just putting different tires on my stock wheels to run at the track instead of the CCWs. That's another option.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have to agree with Sodak, the extra wheels are nice just in case something happens. The Vossens you have are very nice. I am in the market to get the Viper Replicas but currently debating on 10.5 in the rear or 10.

What are the offsets right now?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts