Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I might buy a used s/c flashpaq from this guy on another forum but I need to know something from you guys. First, if it's was on a Charger R/T will it still be compatible with my 300. The reason that I ask is that I see that if you switch between vehicles you must reset the settings on the flashpaq back to the stock settings. Somebody has to know something on this.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
I might buy a used s/c flashpaq from this guy on another forum but I need to know something from you guys. First, if it's was on a Charger R/T will it still be compatible with my 300. The reason that I ask is that I see that if you switch between vehicles you must reset the settings on the flashpaq back to the stock settings. Somebody has to know something on this.
Part number 3825 covers the 300C, Magnum R/T, and Charger R/T so yes it should work. Your statement that you have to reset the flashpaq back to stock is not exactly correct but I think you're on the right track. When a vehicle is tuned with the flashpaq, first the flashpaq stores the vehicle's stock tune. Before the flashpaq can be used to tune any other vehicle, the first vehicle must be put back to stock tune using the flashpaq. In other words, you can only use the flashpaq on one car at a time. If you can be assured that the guy selling the flashpaq did in fact restore his car to stock tune then there's no reason it shouldn't work on your 300C.

I would advise you to update the flashpaq online (at ///FLASHPAQ/// Welcome to Flashpaq.com!) to get the latest features and revisions before tuning your car with it.

You will REALLY like how it transforms the transmission performance. It will make the transmission shift like it should have in the first place. Horsepower increases only a little bit (like 10 or 12 hp) but the throtte response is greatly improved. I'm very happy with my flashpaq.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts