Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I've had my 300 since '05 and now im thinking about getting rid of it. It has roughly 67000 miles on it and its an base 05 300. Ive put countless amount of money into it and I want to see what you guys (or girls :)~ ) think I should ask as a offer price? Ive done so many mods its redic.

Heres a list of every major mod I can remember.

1) Custom seats, added heated seats in the front
2) Wood grain steering wheel from a C
3) Suede headliner and console cover
4) Tv's in headrests (sound can either come out radio or headphones)
5) 3 - 10' subs and JL 500:1 amp
6) Custom painted Headlights with HID's
7) Custom made LED Tail lights (and tinted)
8) Custom made LED Fog lights
9) Painted Dash
10) 22in Rims with NEW tires (3 days old)
11) Chrome mirrors from a 300C
12) Chrome Pillar posts and Door handles
13) 20% Tint all around
14) Bently Grill
15) not to mention when I say you could eat off the engine, I swear you could.

Ive taken amazing care of this thing, and I really want to get the most I can.

KBB is saying private is roughly 13500 more or less completely stock. and I dont think any mod I did should lower the value...I was looking to get more than that...Is that unreasonable?!?! actually a lot more than that....

So what do you all think? Im looking into selling it soon so I can buy a hemi AWD. (hopefully hehe)

Thanks in advance to everyone!!! Ive posted pix so you can get an idea of the mintness (lol new word) of my car hehe..

Thanks

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pix of my 300....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
IMO, mods don't add value to a car unless you are lucky to find that one buyer who really wants your car for the mods. If you try to trade-in your car to the dealer I doubt they add any value for the mods, except maybe the wheels. You might have better luck on Ebay or some other internet site where you can post pics of your car.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
things like that agitate me, Your totally right Joey, If I brought my car to the dealer, they would say we can only give you a little extra because of the wheels, but as soon as I drove off they would try and sell people on everything Ive done to the car and jack up the retail 5 grand...ugh...so redic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts