Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original owner of 2006 SRT8 and member here since then under HealeyRick, but forum says they can't find my reg. Anyway, trying to replace my 3rd brakelight and unable to remove rear side seat bolsters. All the videos I've seen say press down on clip behind top of bolster but no matter how hard I push, there's no movement. Is there a difference with the earlier cars? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured out. For me pushing it down from above didn't work. Finally took a long-handled screwdriver from the side and inserted it through the seat back latch bracket and onto the clip in the side bolster. That gave sufficient leverage when pulling up on the screwdriver to release the clip.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Hey Rick! Took me a while, but I found you - HealeyRick. You're member 945 here. Contact me to merge your accounts. I need to make sure you have access to the registration e-mail address etc.

Bernie

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Bernie, how you been? Can't believe I've been here since 2004 and we were all waiting for delivery of our new SRT8s. Here she is 15 years later complete with the super-rare Tommy Z deep dish grille and the same license plate she's had since the day I got her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts