Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You all have done this to me. I just wanted you to know that. After seeing that sick carbon hood on here and all the other madness; I've snapped. The last time I snapped I spent right around $23,000.00 building a 50th anniversary R6. Alot of it being custom carbon fiber, and no stretch or chrome gentlemen. She's a street legal roadrace masterpiece.:biggrin:

So now comes my point. We have a shop in town that does custom bodywork for race cars, porsche and ferrari mainly. I am getting an appointment for planning and pricing to get the entire front end molded in carbon. Hopefully silver carbon. And the hood. And the trunk. And the entire console. When it gets serious I will post in case anybody wants to snap with me and have them make another once they have made the mold.:fing02:

With my new job I was going to get a 2008 M3. Have you seen it? Yeah, she's sick. She's also $69,800.00 this year. I'd rather have an early midlife crisis with my Chrysler than drop that much. I know it's a monster but it's just a diminutive vehicle for that much.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
I concur, you've definitely snapped! Can't wait to see the end result!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to post some pics of the R6 but they are all way to big. Anybody know how I shrink them???

·
Registered
78 Posts
I tried to post some pics of the R6 but they are all way to big. Anybody know how I shrink them???
can't wait to see the pics of both the 300 and R6. What year is your R6? I had the first generation R6 (1999)... had to sell her when I became a dad.... I miss my baby girl sooo much.:crying:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
More pics...

The ones at the top are from a shoot for a local car club. These are some close ups and one of myold race bikes in the background... And the R6 is the 50th anniversary 2006 model KyLoc. Sorry you had to sell yours. I'm halfway done, still ride but don't race or instruct anymore...

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts