Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This 300 owner was one car length away from being the victim of some random street violence. The unlucky PT cruiser owner didn't fare so well. This was somewhere in Vegas I think. Who is the driver of this 300? Did you see this happen? **Warning! Adult language in this video**

You may want to right click and save this...my ISP is slow

http://home.comcast.net/~joshua.lane/Videos/Thug.wmv

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bust.

Wrong extension. Try it again. :)

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Link came up - but no wave (wmv) machine here. :(
Ratz!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Unfortunately, this did happen in Vegas, my current "home town." I recognize the intersection. We obviously have a very high class local contingent. :eek: :eek:

This guy is wasting his time making home movies and trashing everything in sight. He could be making millions in the Rap "music" industry. He has all the right attributes :rolleyes:

Apologies to any Rap fans aboard. :eek:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
I wonder what this chaps parents are like, loosers breed loosers. The only advantage anyone has in this life is being born to the right parents. I would pay this guy $50,000 to have a vasectomy. Where is the Bush or Kerry plan to address these kinds of ills, instead of paying to birth his crack babies the Federal Government should have a program to pay him and his "ho"(s) to get sterilized.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Rational Thoughtz

II kings 9:20 said:
I would pay this guy $50,000 to have a vasectomy. Where is the Bush or Kerry plan to address these kinds of ills, instead of paying to birth his crack babies the Federal Government should have a program to pay him and his "ho"(s) to get sterilized.
I see your $50K and raise you $50K. (And I havent/cant even see the video :( ).
As for the Saint Simonian line of rationalist policy-making you propose,...,
(http://mars.acnet.wnec.edu/~grempel/courses/wc2/lectures/saintsimon.html
http://www.ohiou.edu/~Chastain/rz/simon.htm),

..., well, I say, "right-on brother." Just how do you propose we get some? :p

·
Registered
50 Posts
Unfortunately, when I see these types of "videos", it portrays my race in a negative manner....which makes all of you "feel" like saying things that are not appropriate. This isn't the way that I was raised, nor is it the way my children are being raised....I would almost venture to say that if his grandmother saw this, she would beat the crap out of him.

I can appreciate anyone being upset with this, because it is completely uncalled for....inexcusable, and down right wrong....but please, please don't even think that this is the way "they"/"we" act.

Just out of curiousity, what did this have to do with owning/wanting a "C"?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Interesting read Redman, St. Simon obviously is not a member of the Tri Lateral Commission, you might try downloading the latest version of windows media player, I had trouble viewing many things, no problems with this new version.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There was a 300 right in front of the pt cruiser. And I never said this video was indicitive of any particular race's behavior. Just a crazy man on the street, that's all. It would be just as shocking if it were a white, red, or yellow guy.

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Every little bit counts.

KC300C said:
Save your $50K. I'll donate the 83 cent bullet.
Hey, great thinking Tonto.
My only question is: Would one be enuff?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Redman said:
Good point. It's going to be kind of hard to narrow in on that one lone brain cell he still has left in his head. It may take 2 or more shots judt to hit it. How many bottles of glue do you think he had to sniff to kill off all of those brain cells?

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Redman said:
You definately need two. There was an A-hole behind the camera filming this $hit not doing anything either - give him a dose of lead up side the head!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts