Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just would like to give a great big thank you to TommyZ designs for helping me with my order i recently purchased from him. After hearing about my latest Internet scam that i had from a guy on Aed Central, Tommy @ (TommyZ designs) was very polite with me and patient on the phone, i was a little upset and panicking at first because it took him a while to call back (no offense Tommy) :)........stay with me here i will explain lol, So when he had called me back i explained to him why i was so upset, and told him that the reason why i was upset and panicking was because i told him i recently order a body kit for my 300c from a guy named Leonard Dodd at aedcentral.com (DO NOT BUY FROM HIM!) and how i did not hardly any calls from him telling me or giving me any info or updates of my kit nor have i received my kit yet. It had been on order ever since 11/08/07 (actually still don't have it), so here i am out 2g's and no kit , and how then , i got to telling Tommy that how reluctant i am from actually paying for the part i had ordered from Tommy because of what had happened to me from aed central, this wasn't the only time i was scammed from aed central's website. On his website another one of his members that i had shipped my grand am interior parts to have them painted and it nearly took him a year to do so until i got my attorney involved and everything, SO! with that and Leonard scamming me i just simply told Tommy no offense man honestly, but after being scammed and ripped off like 2-3 times it's hard to trust again, i was and still am hurt because of what Leonard did to me he was full of promises but come to find out they were all dead end promises, so to make a long story short Tommy was EXTREMELY patient and helpful with me. Recently going back to Michigan (where my root's are) asking if i could swing by his shop and check things out he agreed and took me on a tour of the place ( WOW, what a stand up guy) every question i had from A-Z he was more then helpful, patient, cool, calm, and collective, and very respective i haven't felt like such a king at a store in all my life and he really went all out. SO if any of you are wondering out there if TommyZ designs is a safe a reputable company Oh YES it is, more so is he!
..........Tommy thank you very much man, you don't know how much you've helped me and i appreciate it a lot. So with all my questions i had and all my wonders and what ifs he, in my book doesn't get a A+ he gets a AAA+ very outstanding guy, willing to take the time, and actually cares about his customers, with all his patients with me and all my ranting and raving he is the epitome of what a company should be and represent. thank you all for reading this and Tommy if your reading this as well, Thank you again man, thank you, i wish nothing but the best for your company and wish it grows beyond your wildest dreams. Make that money playa, play on :):) :fing02:

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Well!!! I've never met Tommy, but those who have all tell me what a great guy he is and a stand up one at that. Nice to read this for sure. He's had a few knocks here and there, but always bounced back like the gentleman he is. Somehow your story doesn't surprise me at all.

Congrats Tommy. Keep on keepin' on.

Bernie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts