Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.johniesbroiler.org/

I haven't been by there for a few years. Now that I read this It might not be an option. Maybe we can bring this place back up with a little 300C buzz. It seems that there is still a lot of action there, and tonight before I pick of my girlfriend I'm going to go down there and see whats happening since its Saturday night and if its still livley down there it might be an option.

When I seen all those PT cruisers lined up there a few years back it felt like it was the late 50's and early 60's even though I was born in the early 80's I still think the lifestyle back then was the best! This spot has some history if you just look at the website!

If people see 30 300c's lined up there it might be so amazing that people will start stopping by and we could say that we had a little something to do with preserving history. Just a thought! If its still jumping I'll take pictures and post them here later tonight!

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
According to the website this place is a goner, but they have some pretty cool vintage photos in their gallery.

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
I scouted out a few spots yesterday. I've got a couple of possible options. The hard thing is that any good place for food/drink usually doesn't have enough parking for us to congregate all together.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEMEEE said:
According to the website this place is a goner, but they have some pretty cool vintage photos in their gallery.
Ya, I went by it last night! It's indeed a goner. Sucks. It was a great place in its time.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JonW said:
I scouted out a few spots yesterday. I've got a couple of possible options. The hard thing is that any good place for food/drink usually doesn't have enough parking for us to congregate all together.
I know what you mean. I went to Frisco's, and the crowd there seems like a nice bunch of people with old hot rods but parking is really bad. Its hard to find a place where you can have drinks and have parking at the same time!

·
Registered
845 Posts
well let's agree to a place and time. somebody in the other thread said feb 19th. it's good for me just let me know where.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts