Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is something wrong with my computer or server? last couple of weeks i find intermittant bouts of several seconds of lag when i try to bring up topics.

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
james jefferson said:
is something wrong with my computer or server? last couple of weeks i find intermittant bouts of several seconds of lag when i try to bring up topics.
Yeah, I have noticed as well some longer than expected load times just to open a thread...every so often.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I agree also; ekool, can you address this one, please?

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
I thought my DSL had gone south so tried rebooting to no avail. Glad to know it's not just me, but it is annoying. I asked tbyrne for a performance mod for the site ;)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Same here. Im guessing more members less bandwidth?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Are you guys using DSL or other high speed, if not then move into the 21st century kicking and screaming and get high speed. I visited my parents thanksgiving and used thier dial up svc and it was painfully slow, this sight was so slow I did not have the time to wait and access it. This site with my DSL is very fast and I have virtually instant responses.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
II kings 9:20 said:
Are you guys using DSL or other high speed, if not then move into the 21st century kicking and screaming and get high speed. I visited my parents thanksgiving and used thier dial up svc and it was painfully slow, this sight was so slow I did not have the time to wait and access it. This site with my DSL is very fast and I have virtually instant responses.
yeah im using bellsouth dsl.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
As indicated in my earlier post, I too am using DSL. However, I just returned from a week cruise over Thanksgiving and I notice a definite improvement in response on the site since returning. Wonder if they did some maintenance while I was gone??

·
Registered
415 Posts
Ok, I was curious to find out who was hosting the site. nivenh.netmdc.com

I checked them out and they had some outtages listed but back in July, the site doesn't seem it has been updated for quite some time now, I did notice the slowdowns that were related to the hosting server in general... seems to be going around... I tried pinging the server and it was as slow as a civic... ok ok, that was meant to be funny not offensive :)

either way, everything seems ok now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts