Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well maybe faster isn't the right word but...I don't drive my car a whole lot. Had it since 1st of November and just broke 2k. It is my weekend cruiser.
I honestly forgot that I have auto stick. So today my sons and I were driving home from the gym. I turned off traction control and used the auto shift from a stoplight intending on turning left. When I light changed, I did not punch it like a madman I just gave it enough too feel good. Halfway throught the turn I realized my tires were spinning and back end was sliding. It felt REALLY good. Just kept the power going and slid in over one lane. I yelled, Yee Hah! Then I looked in my mirrors to see if any cops were watcing me make an ass of myself.

My sons both rolled their eyes at me.

Jeez, I love this car. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Welcome to the "smokey" side of life (potentially on two fronts)! LOL!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
One of our 426 stroker customers "Shall remain unnamed" was on the phone with us the other day and was pulled over while doing a quick acceleration run.

Cop let him go.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I really enjoy my car also. Its funny because whenever people follow me, they have to hit the gas to keep up when i am just driving normally. Usually when we get to our destination, i get the "Mann..you need to slow down". They never believe that i am just barely hitting the gas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are a hoot! You should try the SRT8 sometime........I love mine:fing02:

Afraid if I hop in an SRT8 I'll want one. That's why I dint test drive one when I bought my 300C. I am very weak when it comes to self control and buying cars.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Yep I test drove a SRT-8 used one the salesman had to go home and change his underwear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, monkey see monkey do, I just tried it too with my SRT Design Group with the traction off...not sure why I did not think to turn it off before!!! Wow!!
what a rush. I had my wife giggling like a school girl as we rounded the corner KEEEYYYHRIST!!!! It sure beats the tar out of my old 4.7 1500 Ram.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, monkey see monkey do, I just tried it too with my SRT Design Group with the traction off...not sure why I did not think to turn it off before!!! Wow!!
what a rush. I had my wife giggling like a school girl as we rounded the corner KEEEYYYHRIST!!!! It sure beats the tar out of my old 4.7 1500 Ram.
That's funny. It really does make the whole lot more fun to drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts