Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for the Picture and Media section I guess its gone!?

Oh well, thought I would get some pics after the Pedders install with the TRACK 2 Full Suspension - Bushes, springs, shocks, struts, camber, sways... and more!

Here are the pics!

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By the way huge thanks to Pete And Brandon at Pedders USA they are the best... They know their stuff when it comes to suspension I could not imagine trusting anyone else!

Also Anthem Motors in N PHOENIX AZ Andy over there along with Leonard are both super cool and handled the install with ease!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
You're not the first to say its gone....

Car's looking much better these days!

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Great job! Now, that - to me - is how this car should sit, and how the wheel well should be filled. Not hatin' on anybody with 24s or bags or juice, but this looks right to me. Not too high, not too low. Just enough. Perfect. :fing02: :arms: :beerchug: :approve:

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
love the tough stance....imop i would put back the "c" wheels they look way better then the charger wheels...but heck what do i know..:}~

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^ Sorry they are gone, and 22" Vipers here Wed!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
o dam viper wheels....they are going to look bad azz 4sure...ill be lookn for the pics...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They shipped 20s the first time... I wanted 22.

Now UPS sent me 3 wheels not 4.

I am so pissed I want to ****ing kill UPS

·
Registered
118 Posts
The car looks great.

But what I am even more interested in, is how the car drives. I have been interested in the Pedders gear since I first read about it.

The price nearly makes me gag, but that sickness is offset by the testimonials some have given to Pedders' gear. Is it really *THAT* good?

Can you rate your ride, and tell us specificall where the car drives differently. Thanks !

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry I missed this post to insert pics...

TO answer some question about the ride, I willl tell you I took the car from AZ to Cali this weekend and I was super impressed. First if you see the pics, I think the rear needs to come up a lil - 10 mm to be exact. I am changing to the 7026R spring from Pedders, from the 7026L. The free way ride before was so soft to me that I could feel the car FLOATING over bumps. I mean up and down up and down. Not even over bumps just over the undulation. THAT IS ALL GONE> The car actually feels to me like it sucks to the ground. The harder you drive it the harder it sucks down. I had it at the Roadcourse and it was 2nd out of all LXs time wise when I left. The one ahead of it was a full race engine heads, cam, everything and mine has only HF cats, and intake and Diablo.

The most impressive thing is the rear sits that low, and it will not RUB none... Not even over bumps. I entered the parking lot at the HOTEL at 35 and nothing. few times... LOL

I tried to get the body to roll and I couldnt. I also do not have a strut tower brace, which I think would even make it better.

Overall I hated lowered cars because I was under the impression the ride would be worse, and boy was I wrong. The ride is MUCH improved. I will have some more pics from the spring festival thing in a few hours when I get home.

By the way if anyone is looking for BRAND new wheels like the ones in the pic, I have a set of 20" by 9" for sale in the same dark gray color.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some better photos...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts