Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I like the matte black look! It's reversible too right if you ever decide to change your mind and wanna take it off???

·
Registered
297 Posts
Very clean!! I like it a lot, especially the flat black. Your fog lights are sooo sickk Ive never seen those before!

·
Registered
690 Posts
love the look.
Im having my roof done this week.
The only thing im not loving is the red stripe, but if you like it thats all that matters!

do you know what grade of vinyl they used? I went to have mine done the other day and the vinyl wouldnt take to the shape of the roof cause it was too thick they said

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
looks great but i wouldve done the rest of the trunk imo

·
Registered
241 Posts
i like it!!!!! what brand and size tires are those??

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
245 40 20 front and 275 40 20 rear Faulkins

·
Registered
899 Posts
How much did that cost you if you dont mine me asking? I think this is a GREAT alternative to painting a two-tone paint job on your car. I'm SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY considering doing this with a silver/red combo. If you don't mind me asking, how much?

Your car is the best silver 300 on this website, I hate silver, but my god i'd drive the hell outta that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How much did that cost you if you dont mine me asking? I think this is a GREAT alternative to painting a two-tone paint job on your car. I'm SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY considering doing this with a silver/red combo. If you don't mind me asking, how much?

Your car is the best silver 300 on this website, I hate silver, but my god i'd drive the hell outta that.
$500ish but I am friends with the guys so prices may vary. Also this is 3M control tack wrap vinyl which is very expensive but very plyable.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
The powdercoated wheels look sick. Are they satin or glossy finished?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Looks incredible. My only concern with vinyl is how long can you keep it on? Say if you were to keep on for one year....when you pulled the vinyl off would the color underneath be different because of it not being exposed to sun etc????

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks incredible. My only concern with vinyl is how long can you keep it on? Say if you were to keep on for one year....when you pulled the vinyl off would the color underneath be different because of it not being exposed to sun etc????
Wrap the whole car then. The vinyl I have is 7yr vinyl. Imagine 7 yrs from now when you pull it off, you will have brand new paint. The best part is you can do anything in a wrap. The sky is the limit. Vigg can print anything you want on the wrap.

·
Registered
84 Posts
those fogs are ridiclous sick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts