Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the same problem... when I start my car... I hear a ticking noise... sound like it’s from the tran but idk... I did a read on the car and it gave me p0344
I have that same ticking noise I found out that it's my kooks headers. The stainless steel headers amplify the noise of injectors and drivetrain. You don't hear those noises when you have a cast stock manifold/ headers so if you have stainless steelheaders or something near that is stainless and thin it will make a tick noise. And if you do have stock headers I'm not sure then. Trying to help

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have that same ticking noise I found out that it's my kooks headers. The stainless steel headers amplify the noise of injectors and drivetrain. You don't hear those noises when you have a cast stock manifold/ headers so if you have stainless steelheaders or something near that is stainless and thin it will make a tick noise. And if you do have stock headers I'm not sure then. Trying to help, also my sound came from near the wheel well underneath the engine right at the headers. Very noticeable when you're passing a curb or wall.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts