Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2552 Posts

·
Have to be odd to be No.1
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not worth creating a thread for this but having a thread to mention to mention something random is better than hijacking another thread.
So feel free to use this for something you wouldn't normally bother creating a new thread for.

So this is just something I found and thought it might be worth applying for just for sh!t5 and giggles.

Still been searching for stuff on how to crack the Uconnect to get voice working and came across this.
http://www.simplyhired.com/job/hands-free-acoustics-product-development-engineer-job/chrysler/nbykafhoal?cid=zycjydlngdpsczsrzmushufofgdjhmad

So went and had a look and there are about 5 other jobs to do with the Uconnect.
http://www.simplyhired.com/k-uconnect-jobs.html

If I could just somehow land a job like this, we'll be home and hosed.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Not worth creating a thread for this
What you said. :rolleyes:

You could have posted it as an update to your other thread about how the VR thread is nearly redundant due to your great work hacking Chrysler Australia's shenanigans (No, not the cheap Jeep shenanigans) that everybody is hangin out for. :fing02:

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There now saying on the news that 10 Grand Jeep offer was a scam

·
Registered
875 Posts
So Daryl not applying for the job?

I am sure Piggy, myself and Geoff will give you a good send off and await your return with a VR fix lol. :grouphug:

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I got a job like that I'd be gone

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Not worth creating a thread for this but having a thread to mention to mention something random is better than hijacking another thread.
So feel free to use this for something you wouldn't normally bother creating a new thread for.

So this is just something I found and thought it might be worth applying for just for sh!t5 and giggles.

Still been searching for stuff on how to crack the Uconnect to get voice working and came across this.
Hands-Free Acoustics Product Development Engineer -- UConnect Infotainment Job at Chrysler | Auburn Hills, MI

So went and had a look and there are about 5 other jobs to do with the Uconnect.
Uconnect Jobs | Find Uconnect Jobs on Simply Hired

If I could just somehow land a job like this, we'll be home and hosed.
I know there won't be much rest around your house till you get top the bottom of this Dayrl so thanks buddy.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headband:
Cheers
Geoff

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
So Daryl not applying for the job?

I am sure Piggy, myself and Geoff will give you a good send off and await your return with a VR fix lol. :grouphug:
awww of course we would as we love you buddy.:stups::dunce::headbang::headbang::beerchug::laughing:
Cheers
Geoff

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
I wouldn't exactly say 'you scum sucking son of a motherless goat' was entirely the term of endearment I was looking for. But I do take your point. ;)

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just noticed those pics you put in your album Paul. Very smick

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He is actually a K or 2 away from Newcastle Geoff, I think around 1200 or so

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hope you asked him to come with us to Darwin

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The supercharged GTF has Peak Torques of 570 NM. Hellcat has 560 MN at only 1200 RPM

·
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Saying how many horses it is makes it easy. Just picture this in your mind and work out how quick it is.

But foot pound of torque, how does that help anyone.

1 - 20 of 2552 Posts