Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

2501 - 2520 of 2552 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Now that's what I call a garage. Nice one Steve. Where in Queensland did you move to?

So you will be getting some Queensland plates for the beast. Me i'm still a carpet on the walls man bloody small garage.

Car looking good Steve.

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
So far so good Dave, but when it rains in Qld it can really rain. Just gave the beast a bit of a quick tub and a run around the block. Neighbour next door seems to be a chevy nut, got an old SS left hand drive that seems to come out Sundays lol.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Hey Dave, how are you mate..?
Question , how is your Aircleaner working ? and how quick and how much from Steve Whites? I still have not received mine from Jegs, keep telling me out of stock Grrr.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hey Dave, how are you mate..?
Question , how is your Aircleaner working ? and how quick and how much from Steve Whites? I still have not received mine from Jegs, keep telling me out of stock Grrr.
John im very happy with the Hellcat air filter. Car seems to be breathing a lot better. I recobn its even a bit more reactive.

It to about a week and a half to get here not to long. I orderd two more air filters about a month ago.

Cant remember exactly how much i paied think it was about 65 dollers per filter.

Il see if i can find the paper work John and I can give you the exact amount.

I found them to be very responsive and will order more from them when I need them.

They always seem to have them in stock.

Cheers Dave.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
875 Posts
Thanks Dave,
Mate I might get all the details of you so I can order a couple..
And if Jegs come then ill have a few spare like you lol..

Cheers mate..

·
Registered
846 Posts
No worries John. Il get the details for you.
Will post them on here for you tomorrow.

Good to have some spair ones John.

I will be using these Helkcat filters in place of the standerd ones from now on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hi John how's it going?

Here is the e-Bay link for Steve White Motors https://www.ebay.com.au/str/stevewhitemotors. I had a look but could not find any Hellcat OED Filters listed at the moment.

Might be worth sending them an E-mail to find out when they have some more. There pretty good. Might just of run out of Stock. I order two about a month ago Steve .

And previously order a single one as well.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
846 Posts
Link didn't work Bud.. lol..
Hi John here is the link again.https://www.ebay.com.au/str/stevewhitemotors.

Should clarify this is the link for Steve wight motors on e-bay. Steve the long email site below is where the filters where for sale. Looks like they are not selling any at the moment. If you cut and paced the full address below it will take you to where they where selling the filter. Good to e-mail them and check when they might have some more. I know its a bloody long e-mail address.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Challenger-Hellcat-Performance-Air-Filter-Fits-Charger-300-3-6L-5-7L-6-4L-6-2L/352199821244?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=20160908110712&meid=c3295201f94b4a53a7a222c6419ba810&pid=100677&rk=10&rkt=10&sd=273044015713&itm=352199821244&_trksid=p2385738.c100677.m4598

Cut and copy to e-mail browser it works. I tested it.

Hope this helps John.

Cheers Dave

2501 - 2520 of 2552 Posts