Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Admins and forum mods, I am new to forums, should my posting be in the wrong place, I respectfully request that you move it to the proper place. Thank you.

Good day. Thank you to all who have contributed a wealth of knowledge on the Chrysler 300 forums, it has been an immense help.

I have a 2006 Chrysler 300c. I am changing the front end tie rods, both inner and outer, both left and right side. I need to know the proper torque specs for each.

Also, should a sway bar be able to turn a bit by hand, and while the car is on the ground, not jacked? I am unsure if sway bar needs to be changed as well, any tips on how to tell?
The current end tie rods can be twisted back and forth by hand while the car is on ground, is that normal?
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also any advice in undertaking this procedure is certainly welcomed.

Kind regards.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Look under the tech tips forums and then DIY how to. Look for the inner and outer tie ends by FISCH. He explains it well with good pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you PKucinski. That was a very informative guide by FISCH and the exact guide I needed.
All my questions/concerns were answered

1 - 4 of 4 Posts