Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, guys, have a few things I am looking to get rid of. They are currently taking up space and could use the room for other stuff. All prices are OBO.

4- 22" TIS 07's with 265/35/22 Nitto 420s, tpms and locking lug nuts. Tires have less than 5K miles on them. One wheel was recently knocked over and has some slight scratches on the outer edge. Looks as if some may buff out but not sure. $1800 UPDATE: This is the shipped price to lower 48.
The rest is from my 06 300 C.

1-Factory CD/Cassette player (does not have AUX input) SOLD

1-Factory Bezel, silver in color (not a nav bezel) SOLD

1-Factory Amp for the BA 8 speaker system SOLD

8-Factory BA speakers (3-3.5",4-6x9's, and factory sub) SOLD

1- Grip Tuning Grill, unpainted and no mesh (brand new, only opened to inspect) SOLD

4-Stock 18" rims and tires w/TPMS approximately 12K miles on them $400 plus shipping

If anyone is interested and would like pics, send me a PM with an email addy and I will get pics for ya. If there is something in perticular you are wanting to see, let me know so I can get pics of that also.

Thanks

Shawn

·
Registered
326 Posts
damn good prices! I may be interested in speakers and amp. will the bolt up to the base model?
another q, are you getting rid of some of the exterior chrome pieces by any chance?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn good prices! I may be interested in speakers and amp. will the bolt up to the base model?
another q, are you getting rid of some of the exterior chrome pieces by any chance?
I am not sure if the wiring is the same for the base model. Sorry. I am sure someone might be able to answer that question, or if need be, I can get pictures of the amp where the connectors go in to see if that might match your factory wiring.

And as of right now, I am not looking to get rid of any chrome stuff. If you have Midnight Blue, I would be willing to swap some of the chrome pieces so I don't have to have them painted.

Thanks

Shawn

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Simans82, Thanks for the kind words. You are not just saying that so I can sell my stuff to be able to buy yours, are you??? LOL.

Thanks

Shawn

Great seller and a standup forum member! Awesome prices too, goodluck with the sale! :fing02:

·
Registered
302 Posts
do you want to sell those tire pressure sensors seperate? thanks Shaun

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
do you want to sell those tire pressure sensors seperate? thanks Shaun
I would not be interested in doing that. The cost of dismounting and remounting the wheels would be more than the sensors can be purchased brand new for.

Sorry

Shawn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.