Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:biggrin: :arms: TIME TOO SAY GOODBYE! just 4 two weeks only:arms: off too italy (parma) which is far far north too visit the internationl food show, driving from rome too venice, checking out the vinyards,cheese,oil prochutto(meats)pasta manu'factors, leaving sat nite, see all soon vince:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm VERY jealous Vince. I'm a bit of a cook and would love to do this. Something like Jamie Oliver's tours using traditional rustic foods would be awesome. Have a ball! :arms:

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Vince you lucky Bugger. I just know you and your driving will fit right in to the local Italian style.:drive:

Mate, you are going to miss the next M&G which I will be posting up info about in the next few days. We will have a jar or two for you. :yup:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Vince you lucky ***** :).

See you when you get back, enjoy the trip.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Vince sounds like an awesome trip enjoy!!!:arms:
Cheers Frank

·
Registered
580 Posts
Have a good trip shifty.
Hey NHOM, we know enough about you to know who is "shifty!"
Have a good one Vince. Watch out for the excess baggage with all that eating. Looking for some new product lines for the store? Said to the "little blonde" that its time we made the trip down your way again. Was going to invite NHOM and his better half to join us but looks like he has blown that!
Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts