Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey james wanted to give you some props....very nice work man!...i love the look..its like night and day between stock and led...anyone who is thinking about this purchase....DO NOT hesitate this is definately worth the cost..ill take a few night pics tonight....dam what a nice look.. i love them, thank you herbs..

Attachments

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
Sssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just picked up 2 cans of VHT NIGHT SHADES spray tint!!!!!!!! A friend of mine has a spray booth at his shop. Going in for paint next week, tails and side markers.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DUBSTER said:
Sssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just picked up 2 cans of VHT NIGHT SHADES spray tint!!!!!!!! A friend of mine has a spray booth at his shop. Going in for paint next week, tails and side markers.
yea they are siiiccckkkk....lol......i had my side markers color matched when i had a dent fixed at the dealership....man it looks sooo much better imop...good luck on the spraying....

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
4herb2tas0tik said:
yea they are siiiccckkkk....lol......i had my side markers color matched when i had a dent fixed at the dealership....man it looks sooo much better imop...good luck on the spraying....
SOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!Thanks bro, I'm not doing it, a friend of mine is doing it. His dad owns a custom wood working shop, he has a mini spray booth. He does all the spraying on the products they make. I really trust him!!!!!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
4herb2tas0tik said:
hey james wanted to give you some props....very nice work man!...i love the look..its like night and day between stock and led...anyone who is thinking about this purchase....DO NOT hesitate this is definately worth the cost..ill take a few night pics tonight....dam what a nice look.. i love them, thank you herbs..
herbs,

The lights look good man! Which LED tails did you "start" with? The clears, gunmetals, or red/smoke?

JFF:D

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JustForFun said:
herbs,

The lights look good man! Which LED tails did you "start" with? The clears, gunmetals, or red/smoke?

JFF:D
hey JJF....man i just got back from dinner and i had my wife drive around the block and pick me up...dam i cant be happier!!!...i started with red/smoke w/medium tint...heres the night pic...if you cant see them comming up behind me then your one blind mofo thats all i can say..i dont think i will have any po-po problems...>>>as herbs knocks on some wood<<<...for being to dark..
GREAT PRODUCT...

Attachments

·
Banned
13,115 Posts
4herb2tas0tik said:
hey JJF....man i just got back from dinner and i had my wife drive around the block and pick me up...dam i cant be happier!!!...i started with red/smoke w/medium tint...heres the night pic...if you cant see them comming up behind me then your one blind mofo thats all i can say..i dont think i will have any po-po problems...>>>as herbs knocks on some wood<<<...for being to dark..
GREAT PRODUCT...
Looks ssssiiiiiccckkkkkkk bbro!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Looks awesome! However, since I'm paranoid of my wife getting rear ended, I think the out-of-the-box smoke red LEDs are plenty dark enuff:

·
Registered
765 Posts
yeah i was thinking about getting my LED tails tinted also but only for a second. i have the red/smoked and it is dark enough for me on my satin beauty. the darker ones look sweet on the black. good choice. i also have the tinted side markers. they are a very light tint but go well with the tails.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts