Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob, I should just email you directly from now on. I don't have an extra set to send but I'm buying a beater from a friend in about a month so I can then drive it while the 300 is under the knife. I'm not looking to do anything like this tomorrow, but I'm just trying to get a feel for things so I can plan accordingly.

Met with Ardi today and picked up the HID fogs. I also ordered an Air Hammer and Diablo Preditor on Saturday,got my windows tinted, and still waiting on my items for BT. If I keep this up I'll need to get a second job.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Rob, I should just email you directly from now on. I don't have an extra set to send but I'm buying a beater from a friend in about a month so I can then drive it while the 300 is under the knife. I'm not looking to do anything like this tomorrow, but I'm just trying to get a feel for things so I can plan accordingly.

Met with Ardi today and picked up the HID fogs. I also ordered an Air Hammer and Diablo Preditor on Saturday,got my windows tinted, and still waiting on my items for BT. If I keep this up I'll need to get a second job.
ha!!! i'll send you my personal email (you already know the sclx address).

glad to hear the HIDs found a good home. you will love the predator! can't wait to see your BT items.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts