Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:fing02:LAST NIGHT WENT TO JONS TINTED TAILS AND SWITCED TAIL LIGHTS.WENT WITH MEDIUM TINT,CAR LOOKS GREAT.IF YOU WERE THINKING OF THIS MOD I WOULD USE JONS.GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH.NO PICS YET

·
Registered
979 Posts
yeah jon does remarkable work he did a set of c's masked off. The mask job was absolutely perfect. I would reccomend jon to anyone..

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Jons is the man! He colormatched my BBP C tail lights in medium...talk about tasteful and making the car appears as it should have off the car lot!! Sending more tail lights to him next month for my Stang!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm getting a set of tails and markers dark-colormatched Cool Vanilla by Jon - can't wait to get them :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
contact info on them and prices?
first of all, happy birthday!

jonstintedtails.com

jon is a great guy. when i did mine i paid the extra for the "clear" stripes on the C&SRT tails. i went with a light/medium shade.

i don't know what the prices are today so i don't want to misquote. you can email jon and get the updated pricing.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
gosh dang i didnt think it was that expensive
i'm not the type that can do it myself. i've heard horror stories about people trying it, so for me it was worth it.

probably the most commented exterior mod that i've made.

·
Registered
979 Posts
gosh dang i didnt think it was that expensive
gregg while your car is in for paint you should get them done. Actually in your case they would look awsome color matched. But i did my research and jons prices are the best around unless you have a local painter than maybe they can go cheaper.

·
Registered
518 Posts
hey todd good idea. just not keen on color matched taillights. i guess i will run it past my painter, but either way i looked at jons website and his work looks fantastic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts