Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this just yesterday and I'm very pleased with the outcome! What a ya think?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Looks great. I had blackouts on mine and I hated the fact that it would shield the amount of lights output. How much does it shield the lights? I'd like to do this to my fogs cause I just got some halos and the headlamp house is painted black on the inside and I'd like to match it up with the fogs. Do you think it would possible to tint the fogs? I'd like to know if anyone did this.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it does dim it a lil since I used 20% tint but still enough output to see. I think to make up the difference I'll put some HID's and that should solve the problem, when the fogs are on it works just fine for my liking. I'm gonna try tinting the fogs next weekend. I'll keep ya posted

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i dont think tinting the fogs will be a good idea. When people put the 3m clear prtective sheets on the fogs the film bubbled up because the fogs get hot where as the headlamps dont as hot.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks good.. but they kinda seem out of place. I think tint on the windows would make a huge difference along with something that would complete the darkened look. The rest of the car is makes the headlights stand out too much. I t may look alot better in person. The lights did turn out great though.

jace

·
Registered
566 Posts
Looks good.. but they kinda seem out of place. I think tint on the windows would make a huge difference along with something that would complete the darkened look. The rest of the car is makes the headlights stand out too much. I t may look alot better in person. The lights did turn out great though.

jace
I agree, tint them windows! That should make them fit in better.

·
Premium Member
4,541 Posts
It does look good...... but what happens if you wanna drive at night? Do you have another car for that purpose? :pat:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I plan on getting the windows tinted eventually, I just had some film sitting around and figured hey, why not see how this looks. The window tint is the next thing I'll be doing. I see just fine at night for the most part. But after tomorrow I'll be moving closer to work and won't have to drive the car to work anymore so it won't see much night driving anyways. The van is my dear old momma's. She'll be retiring it soon as well. The headlights being tinted may end up just temporary. I plan on color matching them and getting red halos installed. at that point I might just take the tint off. but for now I kinda like it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts