Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys... new to the forum.. i just purschased a 2006 chrysler 300 Touring and would like to tint the windows... i live in saskatchewan, canada and it is against the law to tint the front two windows (driver-passenger). i have many friends and know of alot of people who have 20% all the way around and have never had any trouble with the police.... i was wondering what % you would recommend me tinting the windows. i would like the back three to be dark enough where no one can really see in, but dont want it so dark that i cannot see out the rear window at night while backing up... what would you recommend for the back? and for the front what % could i go where people can see in but only see the outline, or shadow of the people inside without lots of detail... keeping in mind that i dont want to draw to much attention from the police i guess.. what would you guys recommend for me... i was thinking %20 for the 3 back and %35 for the fronts.... but i am not sure if 20% would be to dark for seeing out the back window at night... and if 35% would be to dark for the front and draw lots of attention from the police... any suggestions?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wondering what would be the darkest % i could go and still have some visibility out of the back window at night

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
I live in Ontario and the legal limit here is 35%. Most everyone goes with 20% all around and that's what I have. You won't have any problems visually with 20% for the rear glass. I say go for 20% all around otherwise it just looks wierd IMO.

If you're gonna go with 35% in the front, do that all around then.

Bernie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts