Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Hubcity In Milwaukee today. They say they have a Demo from some Golf thing comeing in Monday or tuseday. It'll probably have 200 miles on it the sales man told me. I forgot his name or i would tell u... I do know he sounded older.

ERIC Scarbrs

·
Registered
206 Posts
I guess it won't help many of you much...but Foothill Ranch Chrysler in Orange County, Ca has 4 of the 300's...a black and a vanilla one are C's. Of course, they have tagged on a $6995 sticker so they are around $44K.

·
Registered
94 Posts
damn they are going for that much in CA...didn't know they jacked stuff up that high!!!
got mine ordered for $32k out the door...except sunroof, navi, sirius....car be here late august

andrew

·
Registered
580 Posts
5 of them on the lot here in Santa Monica 3 are "C"s.. one close to what I ordered but 4k over sticker... side note.. they have been sitting there for almost 2 weeks now.. I wonder how much sales have dropped after the initial run by all of us who HAD to have it ever since we first saw it.. it is a singular very heavily styled car after all

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
fatchance said:
The average mak up in LA and OC is between $4000 and $8000, I've seen both. I was done with the games so I ordered mine. Maybe I'll see it in this life time. No body was dealing on this car if it was on the lot.
Not only the games, but the rudeness. I have never come across sales people acting they way they do with this car. I found many sales people who acted like they were some high flying aristocrat who you should bow down to. If you asked about buying at MSRP, they acted like you were insulting them. Maybe it's just LA and OC, but I was done with these folks as well. Fortunately I found someone willing to order and do it at my price.

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JonW said:
Not only the games, but the rudeness. I have never come across sales people acting they way they do with this car. I found many sales people who acted like they were some high flying aristocrat who you should bow down to. If you asked about buying at MSRP, they acted like you were insulting them. Maybe it's just LA and OC, but I was done with these folks as well. Fortunately I found someone willing to order and do it at my price.
I know what ur saying. I went to Gurnee Dodge In IL to look at a Mag. It was ok but i mentioned i liked the 300 better.The salesman gave up and when i asked to take it for a ride he got rude and said U dont like this car anyways why put miles on soemone eless car.

Eric

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
When I first saw and test drove the car it was the first part of May. It was a Sunday at 11:10am at an off beat dealership, not the automall. I waited in line behind three other couples to test drive. I should of known then there was an issue. All I can say is I fell sorry for the people paying the extra cash, there out there. On the other hand We all have ordered or have the hottest car to hit the market in a while.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mark Up

Same here, I said I would never pay MSRP, but I'm doing it to get the "C" However I won't relax until it's in the garage at that price. Ordered May 7th, should get it in Sept. :mad:
There should be no problem, I have a copy of my VON and a verbal agreement. But just in case they still want to play games, I'll have all the names of the comsumer agencies, my lawyes's name and law enforcement agencies who follow up on that type of scam.
Bought mine in O.C. Ca.

·
Registered
13 Posts
fatchance said:
All I can say is I fell sorry for the people paying the extra cash, there out there.
I don't. And I won't pay MSRP either. If I gotta take my $30k to the Lexus dealer instead, it won't be the worst hardship ever. People who let dealerships do this to them AND us deserve it. Do you really think that next June DC won't be offering 0% financing and cash back to get people to even buy the Limited/Touring/base? I'd almost wager by Christmas '05 there'll be 0% for 60 mo.s on the 300C. The GottaHaveIt car by then will be the C6 or the new Mustang.

People buying 300Cs at over sticker MSRP must have a LOT more money than I do. But they won't have it for long. ;)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey guys just waiting for my 300C. Im in Canada and I got one for $43,500 CDN without taxes. I can't believe that its $44,000 (US), it would be cheaper to just buy it from Canada and drive it down but i know up here they make you sign a contract so you can't resell your car in the US.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Same story here. I checked 15 dealers in Southern California from San Diego to Santa Barbara. Only few dealers would talk to me, others said I could order for 2K over MSRP or pay 6K over for one on the lot. I ordered mine from a dealer in SFO area at 1K over invoice. Been waiting 6 weeks and it's still in BX status. I suspect that we all will be waiting 10 weeks + to get our C's.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I negotiated mine here in Alberta Canada for 41,000 Cdn, but that is not with Nav, U-connect or Sirrus and we only have 7% tax here, but you cannot find a C in this town, but all sorts of 300, touring and limited's. Maybe I should sell mine for more and factory order another one. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
40 Posts
fatchance said:
The average mak up in LA and OC is between $4000 and $8000, I've seen both. I was done with the games so I ordered mine. Maybe I'll see it in this life time. No body was dealing on this car if it was on the lot.
WOW!

I just checked at my local dealer (John Elway Jeep / Chrysler in Golden, CO) when taking my Jeep in for service. They are one of those "no-haggle" dealerships. They had a 300 with the 3.5 V6 and a 300C on the lot. Both were exactly $1,000 under MSRP. The C was blue with no options except the $30 smokers group.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The joys of living in Alberta. We have 16.5% luxury tax for anything over $44,000.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts