Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i put 22 inch wheels on and now have a light on the dash that shows low pressure is there a fix for it. im not sure if the sensors can be used on these wheels.:pat:

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THATS just weird i have a lexus sc430 on the lexus forum it was as simple as removing the center console plug and pulling a plug and prob solved.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Mandated US OEM as of 2007. Most future systems will un-doubtably be the same on other makes to stave off possible lawsuits..... your rims probably would fit the sensors, you just have to switch them over, or get the new ones from the dealer or moparsupercenter.com for 35 bucks a piece or so...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adding em back in on monday thx, will i need to install them in order or just reinstall. thx again

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
daft question here,cant you just fit them to your new wheels in the valve hole???

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Yes, they should just fit in the same holes; some aftermarket wheels (like multi-piece) have clearance issues inside the wheel which make it difficult to use the sensors in the stock location.

You just put them in any wheel and drive around.. the system should recognize them quickly and determine what wheel is what automatically.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts