Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine just talked to people at a rim shop and they said the bolt pattern for 22in TIS 02s dont fit the 300. is this true??? they were talkin somthin about adapters for them to fit. anyone hear this or know anything about this? i hope this place aint lyin to me so ill buy some other rims. help appreciated

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
JohnnyD773 said:
A friend of mine just talked to people at a rim shop and they said the bolt pattern for 22in TIS 02s dont fit the 300. is this true??? they were talkin somthin about adapters for them to fit. anyone hear this or know anything about this? i hope this place aint lyin to me so ill buy some other rims. help appreciated
TIS makes the correct bolt pattern and offset for the 300. Not sure if "these" wheels they spoke of were for the 300 though. Possibly they have some in inventory for another vehicle that they were trying to sell in place of ordering the correct ones. Also I heard there was a national backorder on all the TIS wheels for the 300...

·
Registered
244 Posts
not true their on backorder cause the rims are made in mexico i beloeve or somewhere overseas and i just ordered the tis 01 22" with the correct bolt pattern and offset for the 300 i had waited about a month and finally got someone that got a set in

·
Registered
396 Posts
JohnnyD773 said:

i have a set of tis rims on my car and they do fit, but 98.9% of the tire shops out there have them on back order till like april or may. but i think theres a tire shop on ebay thats selling some tis rims for like 2,000 and i think they have them in stock. go to ebay and type in tis rims. good luck. :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
JohnnyD773 said:
Johnny, before laying big money down you might want to search the forums here. There are many good posts on 22's and posts specifically on TIS. The fit has to be perfect. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
fatchance said:
Originally the TIS didn't fit the 300, they retrofitted all the DUB cars. They might be trying to get the correct pattern now, that's why they might be on back order

This infomation isn't even true. I have TIS 03's which I purchased in Dec and they fit prefectly. The TIS rim is the closet rim to have a prefect fit for the 300C.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh ok sorry, I thought you were talking recent. And by the way, I did purchase my rims from eBay and another forum member just got there TIS rims in 2 days from the same eBay seller.

·
Registered
391 Posts
300cDUB said:
Check out the TIS 22s on the honeys ride.
Yeah, it's a DUB
Later
300cDUB

what kind of wheels are those?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts