Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys,
I have a low mileage (34,350) 2007 SRT8. Factory warranty is up this month, should I get an extended warranty? I found a great price at Chryslerwarrantys.com. What types of issues are with these cars that I should get the warranty? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Mark

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Stockholm, appreciate the response. Good to hear that someone on here has a warranty through them. I'm going to pull the trigger today on the warranty. My buddy is a mechanic that works for a Dodge/Chrysler dealership, and he also recommended an extended warranty, saying similar things as you, specifically the trans!

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
I have the Chrysler Service Contracts MaxCare extended warranty. I purchased it for $1850 just prior to the bumper to bumper warranty expiration and right after that my OEM REC/NAV head unit failed. A new one was $2200 and I paid a $100 deductible. I'd say it was worth it.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Hey Guys,
I have a low mileage (34,350) 2007 SRT8. Factory warranty is up this month, should I get an extended warranty? I found a great price at Chryslerwarrantys.com. What types of issues are with these cars that I should get the warranty? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
Mark
How do you still have warranty on an 07? I thought it was 3 years or 36k miles, which ever came first.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still have a warranty on it, long story short. It was not put into "Service" until May of 2011. A dealership was driving the car for their personal use so it was not sold until 2012. I have had the car for two years and this was verified by my dealership. Hard to believe but some cars are out there like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts