Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to wait a few more days to get my wheels back but I decided to photoshop them on my car as it sits, man I can't wait to get them back on it looks silly w/ the stock wheels.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Nicest Cool Vanilla C i have ever seen man, Cars insane... Hey quick question what LED lights do you have on your tails? i want to get some for my car but dont know which/where to get. thanks

·
Registered
549 Posts
Aspen, your wheels look much darker than that photochop. It will look SICK when you get them put on. So why did you take them off in the first place?

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them from http://www.superbrightleds.com, they look sweet but I am not convinced they are any brighter than the OEM bulbs. I actually would like to get some spiderlights if they are brighter.

TheDon300 said:
Nicest Cool Vanilla C i have ever seen man, Cars insane... Hey quick question what LED lights do you have on your tails? i want to get some for my car but dont know which/where to get. thanks

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The paint started to chip a bit (at the paint line where it met the chrome) so I decided to send them back to D'Vinci (while they are under warranty). I wish I could have talked the wife into some Asanti's or HRE's (that way they could have been powdercoated) but my wife is at her wits end w/ me and the $$ I put into this car. I should have them back end of next week...

kidcoastal said:
Aspen, your wheels look much darker than that photochop. It will look SICK when you get them put on. So why did you take them off in the first place?

·
Registered
109 Posts
aspendog said:
I have to wait a few more days to get my wheels back but I decided to photoshop them on my car as it sits, man I can't wait to get them back on it looks silly w/ the stock wheels.

the whip is looking good..............................

·
Registered
18 Posts
Aspendog, your car reminds me of that commercial where the dog runs and faceplants into the parked car because it looks so fast. Be careful you do not get any dings from the neighborhood pets! Really nice man.

·
Registered
108 Posts
god your CV "C" looks sooooo good!!! definately one of my favorites.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey James,

The head light covers would make the front end. The one picture I saw that made the headlight covers look actually exceptionally good was on a Cool Vanilla 300C. Photochop them on the front end so we can see what it looks like... :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow! Beautiful car aspendog....Those wheels look fantastic on your cv..

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How is the air-ride coming? I would like to hear your feedback, this front is low and I could use some lift from time to time...

BBC said:
Wow! Beautiful car aspendog....Those wheels look fantastic on your cv..

·
Registered
482 Posts
James, I always did like your car. Gets better and better looking each time I see it.
I too have been thinking that the headlight covers would look great on a CV such as yours.

·
Registered
3 Posts
LOVE THE CAR and THE WHEELS!!

Body is looking tight!

My favorite.

when I buy my 300c, thats what I'm going for.

For now my Lexus will have to do.

Here's a pic.

Ted

Attachments

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
awesome lexus, i had a gs400 platinum for a minute a few years back..fast car.. heres a pic for you james with some closer looking wheels....

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts